Landlord's Agent

According to RSA 540:1-b, effective January 1, 2011, owners of restricted property must file a statement with the town or city clerk of the municipality in which the property is located that provides the name, address, and telephone number of a person within the state who is authorized to accept service of process for legal proceedings.

Please review applicable State law to determine if your property is defined as “restricted” property (RSA 540:1-a). If so, you are required to fill out this form and return to the Town Clerk’s office. The completed form can be mailed to the address below.

Click here to download a printable version of this form to complete and return.